Experience Harlem Tour
Highlights include: Morris Jumel Mansion - Silvan Terrace - Sugar Hill - Hamilton House - Apollo Theater - Strivers Row - Cotton Club - Hudson River Greenway
Our Experience Harlem Tour is the most popular way to kick-start a visit to Harlem. Riding a bicycle is the perfect way to get to know Harlem in little time. You'll be taken on an authentic route that bikes through the "Heart of Harlem", Sugar Hill, Stivers Row and along the Hudson River. On this tour, you'll explore the cultural and political forces that made Harlem so desirable as a destination for music, food, art, nightlife, film and general culture in NYC.
Duration: approx. 4 1/2 Hours
Distance: approx. 10 miles
Moderate Fitness Level
Mostly Flat Terrain, Very Few Hills
- Comfortable Bike w/basket
- Stop for food at a local eatery (price included in tour)
- Local Guide
Good to know
- It is recommended to use sun-screen, sun glasses and wear light clothing
- Larger bags can be stored in our shop during the tour. There are baskets on the bikes to hold your smaller items
- We're going to see beautiful sights, so that's perfect to take nice pictures
- This tour is lead in English. Please email if you require a PRIVATE TOUR with another language.
- We will have a 30 minute Lunch Break *Costs of lunch is included in price of tour
- Minimum age of 13 for children
- Gratuities are not included. If you feel you received an unforgettable experience please consider tipping your guide.
Our shop is located at 242 Lenox Avenue; on the corner of 122nd and Lenox Avenue. Also known as Malcom X Boulevard. Please arrive 10 minuted before start time.