Harlem Sunset Tour
Experience Harlem at Sunset! We cruise through the inner city of Harlem, stopping at sites such as Alexander Hamilton's Home, Vertis Hayes Mural, Cotton Club, Little Red Lighthouse, Silvan Terrace, Morris-Jumel Mansion...to name just a few! After cruising down the beautiful Hudson River Greenway, you will see Harlem in a different light. We continue our ride down 125th street to the historical Cotton Club. Before wrapping up at the World Famous Apollo Theater. We will stop at a local favorite restaurant.
Highlights include: Morris Jumel Mansion - Silvan Terrace - Sugar Hill - Hamilton House - Apollo Theater - Strivers Row - Cotton Club - Hudson River Greenway
Duration: approx. 3 1/2 Hours
Distance: approx 9 miles
Moderate Fitness Level
Mostly Flat Terrain. Very Few Hills
- Comfortable Bike w/basket
- Stop for food at a local eatery (price included in tour)
- Local Guide
Good to know
- It is recommended to use sun-screen, sun glasses and wear light clothing
- Larger bags can be stored in our shop during the tour. There are baskets on the bikes to hold your smaller items
- We're going to see beautiful sights, so that's perfect to take nice pictures
- This tour is lead in English. Please email if another language is preferred
- We will have a 30 minute Lunch Break *Costs of lunch is included in price of tour
- Minimum age of 13 for children
- Gratuities are not included. If you feel you received an unforgettable experience please consider tipping your guide.
Our shop is located at 242 Lenox Avenue; on the corner of 122nd and Lenox Avenue. Also known as Malcom X Boulevard. Please arrive 10 minuted before start time.